Here's how you can create virtual Pineapple with just few steps...
1. Open up a new image any size and create a black circle;
2. Use the gradient tool, and create circular gradient with the colors #EADF87 and #DBBF43;
3. Create a new layer and fill it with black color.
Now go to "Filter -> Noise -> Add Noise" and put the slider to the maximum (400%)
4. Now add "Filter -> Blur -> Radial Blur" and set it to zoom and 100%;
Set it to overlay and press CTRL+G;
5. Now, delete a circle in the middle;
6. Select the Move-Tool and duplicate the pinapple-layer; Now while holding ALT, move the layer down.
7. Now press CTRL+U to darken, set saturation to about -47, lightness to -32, and it's finished!
Welcome to video tutorials, a place which will provide you with simple and easy lessons concerning graphic design, photography, audio engineering, production, animation... Here, you can find tutorials on these subjects showing you how, in easy way, you can create what you want, with no trouble at all. There are new tutorials added every day! Hope you find these lessons useful!