Today, we'll learn how to create easy Lightning bolt effect in Photoshop.
Like you'll see, it is veeery easy to do...
1. Start with creating new Canvas (file). Make sure you foreground and background colors are set to black and white (you can do this by typing 'D' on your keyboard)
2. Go to Filter -> Render -> Difference Clouds in your menu, and select Difference Clouds.
3. The picture should be as something below.
4. Now, Invert the colors. You can do this by going to Images -> Adjustments -> Invert (also in your menu), and you should get something as follows.
5. Now go to Image -> Adjustments -> Levels (or by keyboard shortcut Ctrl+L), and play with scroll bar as much as you like, until you get satisfactory results
6. You can also adjust colors, by going to Image -> Adjustments -> Hue/Saturation. (make sure you check 'colorise' checbox). Now adjust it to fit your preferences, and enjoy....
7. ...your lightning bolt picture!
Welcome to video tutorials, a place which will provide you with simple and easy lessons concerning graphic design, photography, audio engineering, production, animation... Here, you can find tutorials on these subjects showing you how, in easy way, you can create what you want, with no trouble at all. There are new tutorials added every day! Hope you find these lessons useful!