Today, we'll show you another photoshop trick. How to make the matrix effect.
I hope you all watched movie matrix, or at least will recognize what matrix effect is after looking pictures below...
1. Let's Start by creating new 200x200 pix picture.
2. Press 'D' to restore background colors.
3. Now, create the new layer. (you can do this by hitting Shift+Ctrl+N)
4. Go to "Filter->Texture->Grain" (from main menu bar), and apply settings as follow:
5. Next, add some neon glow, by going to "Filter->Artistic->Neon Glow" (from main menu bar), and apply these settings:
6. Now go to "Filter->Brush Strokes->Accented Edges", and apply settings:
7. Click OK, and there you have it. Matrix effects picture.
I hope you liked it!
Welcome to video tutorials, a place which will provide you with simple and easy lessons concerning graphic design, photography, audio engineering, production, animation... Here, you can find tutorials on these subjects showing you how, in easy way, you can create what you want, with no trouble at all. There are new tutorials added every day! Hope you find these lessons useful!